Raffle start: 11.09.2021 at 10:00 CEST.
Raffle end: 18.09.2021 at 10:00 CEST.
Raffle draw: 18.09.2021 at 11:00 CEST.
- 43einhalb global exklusive release – Online raffle only
- Raffle starts on September 11th, 2021 at 10:00 am CEST.
- Raffle closes on September 18th, 2021 at 10:00 am CEST.
- Winners will be notified via eMail on September 18th, 2021 from 11:00 am CEST.
- We will inform all winners via eMail. Please do not try to contact us via phone for raffle informations.
- Please note: The raffle only takes place via our raffle form!
- If you don’t use your right to buy within 24 hours it will expire and the right to buy will be given to another participant.
- Payment via Paypal
Faced with the opportunity to design your own adidas ZX as a global exclusive, the selection of the style seems incredibly hard – or so we thought. As huge fans of the four- and five-digit ZX series we quickly realized that there’s certainly no style that provides more material layers to represent a journey in all facets than the ZX 10000. Besides: a ZX 10K during the 10th anniversary year of 43einhalb makes for a perfect fit.
„Joint Path” Colorway
We found the inspiration for the colors of our ZX 10K »Joint Path« in topographical maps and landscapes, that we came across during our trips over the past years. Dark shades of grey represent urban areas and our second home Frankfurt am Main, sandy colors and light greys stand for beaches, rocks and mountains, blue for rivers and the sea, while green embodies forests and fields. And if we’re being honest the bright signal orange for the sunrise or the grass strip of the German Autobahn on the adidas stripes can not be missed. Various materials, some with and some without structure, support the colorway on another haptic level.
"Joint Path" Signet
Our journey with adidas started in 2011 in Fulda. Representing 10 years side by side with incredible projects and many companions joining our path, the Joint Path signet was designed – as cliché as it sounds – on a napkin during one of our countless brainstorming sessions. It combines the adidas Trefoil with the fleur-de-lis of Fulda, a part of our city arms, and graces the tongue of the ZX 10000 »Joint Path«.
You can find all further information here: www.43einhalb.com/jointpath